View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
12 gigs of pimp ass DDR3 ram + lightshow + i7 930 
Guaranteed to cure tapeworm

Post 12 gigs of pimp ass DDR3 ram + lightshow + i7 930
Aw yeah bitches, i'm selling my Corsair Dominator GT Set. All 3 sticks. From my x58 rig.

These bitches are black and red. Everybody knows that means theyre fast as fuck. Rated timings and speed are 9-10-9-27 @ 2000mhz, with 1.65v, sadly i am using an extra crispy Xeon chip, and it cannot handle the qpi voltage required to get those speeds. Slash, it can't handle much of anything, its like 5 years old, was pulled out of a blade server, and is cooked as shit. But it has 6 cores and somehow that makes it faster than my overclocked to piss and back i7-930 when it comes to folding proteins for cancer research! The ram will run great at 1.5v for you futurist modernists out there rocking sand and ivy. Just clock her down to 1866 mhz, or loosen up those timings.

What makes this set EXTRA special you ask? Well these fuckers come with a FAN. AW YEAH A FUCKING FAN. But the fan is too loud for me, so i keep it on a controller to keep it quiet. Don't have a controller? WHO CARES JUST DISCONNECT IT! IT JUST MAKES IT DUSTY ANYWAY!
The fan is actually a hat. For the ram. Like a fedora. Kinda silly looking, but it makes the owner feel very cool and confident. Also you will probably be judged. But thats okay, you'll have a fucking fedora. I MEAN FAN! Wait what?

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!

That fan? that was a hat? Its more like a seat.... FOR THE LIGHTS!!!!!

Aw yeah, it comes with a goddamn light show. And wires to hook them up to the rams.

Live pic: taken a whole 139 seconds ago: Curing cancer and shit: (F@H Team 33 rules!)

However, in completion of the sale, you will not get any of my delicious dust. I'm keeping that. It works better than goldbond medicated powder. For my bawlz. And weenises

I paid 220$ for the ram and fan, and got the lightshow (60$ value) from a girlfriend who ended up being a raging cheating whore. Plus i cant fit my water cooling system inside of the case with the massive assembly there, so i have to get tiny rams that are WAY less sexy.

You get the whole ram package for $100. ALso, i7 930 for sale, never went over stock voltages (1.25vcore, 1.35qpi) $100.

I liek techno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMofdWLZPqs

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:09 am
Winston Wolf

Yes/No: No
Less/More: More
Post Re: 12 gigs of pimp ass DDR3 ram + lightshow + i7 930
That RAM is fucking ridiculous. :lol:

If i make it out of this next week with any money(and if you still have it then), i might be interested in that 930 tho.

START YOUR OWN RELIGION TODAY.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

It's been a whole goddamn month. And i forgot to check this. Chris, if you still want it, let me know.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:37 pm
Winston Wolf

AH! If you still have 'em then i think i want them.

But. I will have to wait until i get paid sometime next week, as i have spent most of my money on bills and old hand tools this week and last. :red:

It does look like i will need to build a desktop system though, so i might as well start collecting parts.

Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 am

chris_d wrote:
AH! If you still have 'em then i think i want them.

But. I will have to wait until i get paid sometime next week, as i have spent most of my money on bills and old hand tools this week and last. :red:

It does look like i will need to build a desktop system though, so i might as well start collecting parts.

I do have all of it indeed sir. It can be yours. I'll write your name on a box and put them inside.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 pm
Winston Wolf

:poop:

Well my friend, i am sorry to say that the more i look into it, i do not think i will be able to build a new computer any time soon. I was going to just hammer through irresponsibly, and make it happen, but as i add up all of the parts i will need to procure, i kenna justify it at this point, with the bill things that i know i will have to do here in the coming months. I have already spent a bit too much in the last month or two, on stuff for myself.

Sorry to give and remove optimism of a sale. Hopefully you can sell it to someone else tho.

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

No worries my bro! I'm in no rush to sell these, it would just be nice to reduce some clutter. :huzzah:

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]