View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Selling all of my gear!! 
Maplitonian

Post Selling all of my gear!!
I'm not playing as much as I used to, so I'm selling all my gear to fund other important purchases. (I'll still have my dad's acoustic for songwriting and fucking around.) I'd like to get all this stuff sold as soon as possible, so I can make some pretty sweet package deals, and take anything kinda reasonable since I love you guys.

The first is my Behringer GMX1200H head. It was the first amp I ever got in my life. It actually sounds pretty good, and it's been nothing but reliable. The only downside is that the knobs are plastic, and two are broken from me accidentally banging the amp against the side of my truck as I carried it. The posts can still be turned, you just have to use the tip of your finger. Includes the footswitch and a power cable. I'd like $100 for this. Would make a great backup amp for the money.

The Laney Cab I guess is also for sale, but my friend might buy that, and I don't really want to deal with shipping it.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Maplitonian

Post Re: Selling all of my gear!!
I also have 2 different gear cases. This is the first. It's semi-flexible black plastic, but still hard. It has probably 1 1/2 inch thick foam padding on the inside. I use it for various live sound stuff. It's about 2 feet by 1 1/2. Make offer.

I also have a metal pedal case. It's pretty heavy duty. I believe it was ordered from rondomusic.com, but I don't know. I got it for my birthday. Make offer.

Next is my Epiphone G400 Goth. It's a pretty nice guitar, and it's one of the older Korean models, which are supposedly better then the new Chinese ones. It has Gibson 496 and 500t ceramic pickups in it and sounds beastly. It has one ding on the back of the headstock as you can see in the 2nd and 3rd picture. I'd like $275 obo for this one.

Finally, I have this JVC stereo. It's pretty loud and sounds decent. It has an 1/8 inch input for ipods. Has a remote. I'd like $150 for it.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Maplitonian

One more haha. This really isn't gear, but I need it sold. It's my Ruger M77 Mk2 in .300 Winchester magnum. Bushnell elite series scope on it. It has exactly 20 rounds through it that I used to dial in the scope. I really really need this sold, so I'm willing to negotiate. $450 obo.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Winston Wolf

quite a nice looking gun you have there sir. :isay:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 am
Maplitonian

torgeot wrote:

It's actually being traded today for something you fine gentlemen will find even nicer!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Winston Wolf

Jayhawker wrote:
torgeot wrote:

It's actually being traded today for something you fine gentlemen will find even nicer!

oh, a tranny with nice firm C's and 9" hog?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm
Maplitonian

torgeot wrote:
Jayhawker wrote:
torgeot wrote:

oh, a tranny with nice firm C's and 9" hog?

I wish. Check the NGD thread...

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Maplitonian

Metal case and the rifle went locally!!! I will now take $250 for the guitar, $80 for the head, and whatever you want to offer for the rest!!! If you buy something from here, I'll donate 5% to Torgeot for forum costs!!!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]